The parish has a number of parish-owned public spaces, playing field, nature reserves and indoor spaces. These include:. These include:
- Seacourt Hall: your community hall in the centre of the parish in the West Way centre (managed by the Seacourt Hall Management Committee)
- Louie Memorial Pavilion (the parish council maintains the building, with Pavilion use and activities managed by Louie Memorial Pavilion Trustees)
- The Louie Memorial Playing Fields: Upper Field including the football pitch, MUGA – multi use games area, and Trim Trail fitness equipment and home to the Louie Memorial Pavilion; Lower Field including children’s play area and car parking.
- Hutchcomb’s Copse and Fen (woodland area adjacent to the lower field),
- Nature reserve and community orchard
This page has the following sub pages.