Chair: Councillor Adam Rankin, Members: Councillors Pauline Allen, Martin Dowie, Ann Dykes and David Kay
Visit the Vale’s site for a current list of Planning applications in the Parish.
Planning meetings are open to the public and the dates and Agenda are listed in the Events Diary where you’ll also find Minutes of previous meetings.
For more information on the role of the Parish Council in Planning applications, what NHPC can take into account, and more see our Planning Notes.
Links to more information:
- North Hinksey Neighbourhood Plan
- Government Planning Portal with information on planning and building regulations and more
- Planning Aid: independent support and advice for those who can’t afford to pay consultants
- Vale of White Horse District Council Planning pages
- You can sign up for alerts on planning applications and decisions within 100 metres of your postcode, along with other news. Visit the Vale’s alerts page to register.
This page has the following sub pages.