We still need volunteers to be street champions for some streets in Botley & North Hinksey. There are also volunteer opportunities at Botley Community Fridge and in the Oxford-based organisations. See links below:
- Botley Responders: email us on BotleyResponders@gmail.com
- Botley Community Fridge: email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone or text 07759 135811
- Oxford COVID-19 Mutual Aid group
- Oxford Together – including telephone support service
- Oxfordshire All-In
Furlonteer.com: a national scheme to connect people on furlough with volunteer opportunities, from as little as 3 hours a week.
Help with COVID research:
There are a number of trials going on and ways to help reporting health data etc:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the UK Community: Oxford University run survey
- Symptom tracker app: with Kings College London
Information for Volunteers:
- 13th April NEW! Resources from Oxfordshire All In – resource page for all resources
- 13th April NEW! Hygiene advice for volunteers re. deliveries etc.