UPDATE 20th May 2021: 2nd dose vaccinations are now available at the Kassam Stadium or Faringdon (no longer from Kennington). If you have received a text message from White Horse Medical Practice this IS genuine. The options are now to either book in at Faringdon medical practice or to book by phoning 119 or via NHS online for an appointment at the Kassam stadium. For details of volunteer transport services if you are unable to get to your vaccination appointment see below.
Transport for vaccination:
- A volunteer driver lift service is available for anyone who cannot get to their vaccination appointments.
- The patient must be aware that this is at their own risk (these are volunteers organised through the Patient Particiption Group and so not DBS or insurance-checked). Please note there is no fee for this service.
- To request this service please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, full address with post code, telephone number(s) including mobile number, and time and place of vaccination appointment.
General information on the Coronavirus vaccination can be found on the NHS website vaccination page.
- We’ve been alerted that some people attending their vaccination appointment have not taken the necessary ID with them and have been turned away as a result, so be aware that you need to take ID.
- Please do NOT contact the surgery to seek advice if possible as all patients will be contacted directly.
Please check the Botley Medical Centre website for the latest details.