UPDATE 22 March 2021: Pfizer 2nd dose vaccinations on 26th, 27th, and 28th March at Kennington Health Centre. This is for the older age group and patients will be getting phone calls from Monday 22nd March. we expect more demand on help and driving patients to Kennington. Please do not call the practice as they are busy trying to contact those for vaccinations and helping patients who are ill. If you need to update your contact details with the practice to ensure you can be contacted when your vaccination is due you can do this by popping into the practice with written details or email email@example.com.
General information on the Coronavirus vaccination can be found on the NHS website vaccination page.
- The vaccination programme in Oxfordshire is progressing at pace and is on track to meet its target of groups 1-9, which is everyone up to and including all those aged 50 and over, receiving their first vaccination by 15 April.
- The Vaccination programme is being delivered at the Kennington Health Centre and the Kassam stadium.
- There is a clear process of patient groups who are being vaccinated in order
- We’ve been alerted that some people attending their vaccination appointment have not taken the necessary ID with them and have been turned away as a result, so be aware that you need to take ID.
- Please do NOT contact the surgery to seek advice if possible as all patients will be contacted directly.
Please check the Botley Medical Centre website for the latest details.
Transport for vaccination:
A volunteer driver lift service is available for anyone who cannot get to their vaccination appointments.
The patient must be aware that this is at their own risk (these are volunteers organised through the Patient Particiption Group and so not DBS or insurance-checked). Please note there is no fee for this service.
To request this service please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, full address with post code, telephone number(s) including mobile number, and time and place of vaccination appointment.