There are local dedicated contacts for extremely vulnerable residents and access to a central advice team: 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 4pm Friday.
For anyone identified as extremely vulnerable by the NHS with no support network:
- please contact the dedicated team on 01865 89 78 20 or
- email email@example.com.
- In Oxford City, you can also phone 01865 24 98 11 between 8:00am and 5:00pm
- or visit www.oxford.gov.uk/CommunityAssistance
For residents not in a high risk category but still in need of support:
- visit Oxfordshire All In or Oxford Together for more information on community support near you.
- Or for the Vale area call the dedicated support line 01235 422600
- or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Age UK Oxfordshire is offering a new telephone support service in response to COVID-19. If you think you might benefit from this service you can ring them on 01865 411 288. They also have lots of useful information on their website.
24/7 mental health helpline in Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire. For adults, the number is 01865 904 997 For children and young people, the number is 01865 904 998 Designed to temporarily take pressure off 111 for people who need mental health care when their situation it is not life threatening.
More details on support services can be found here on our list that we are continually updating.
For information on free food visit the Shopping & deliveries page.