Chair: Chris Church. Members: Alistair Bastin, Darren Blase, Lorna Berrett, Martin Dowie, David Kay, Ag MacKeith, Caroline Potter
Saturday 25th September 2pm to 4pm: A Greener Botley – Part of the Oxfordshire Great Big Green Week. Come and find out what we can all do to help tackle the climate crisis and create a greener Botley. Find out more and register here.
- 22 March 2021: Green Spaces Workshop: Find out more and register here.
- UPDATE: Environmental impact of West Way redevelopment: We asked Mace and SDC for details of environmental improvements and impact of the development. They referred us to the Environmental Impact Assessment submitted as part of the Planning Application.
- NEW! Read the NHPC Climate and Nature Emergency Action Plan – October 2020
The Environment and Wellbeing Committee was established in June 2019 and is primarily responsible for
- Implementing the NHPC Climate Emergency Policy (as adopted February 2019).
- Implementing relevant Community Actions contained within the emerging North Hinksey Parish Neighbourhood Plan 2031 (including CAS12, CAUT1, CAGS1, CAGS2, CAGS3 and CABU2 in the version of the Plan submitted for Independent Examination) in liaison with other appropriate local bodies.
In addition, the Environment and Wellbeing Committee may take responsibility for matters impacting on the environment and/or the wellbeing of parishioners that are not otherwise specifically allocated to another Committee.
- You can access Minutes from the All Past Meetings page – this link is filtered to Environment & Wellbeing Committee, you can view any minutes by selecting the appropriate committee in the Category box at the top of the page.
A Working Group reporting into this Committee has been set up to handle matters relating to the proposed Oxford to Cambridge Expressway. For more details see the Oxford Cambridge Expressway Working Group page.
This page has the following sub pages.