Committees and Parish Representation Lists
NB: Standing Orders state that the minimum membership of a committee is 4 members, with a quorum level of 50% of the members.
- ALLOTMENTS COMMITTEE: Currently Allotments matters are being considered in full Council.
- COMMUNICATIONS COMMITTEE:Chair: Councillor Lorna Berrett, and members Councillors Chris Church, Martin Dowie, David Kay and Caroline Potter.
- ENVIRONMENT & WELLBEING COMMITTEE: Chair: Chris Church. Members: Alistair Bastin, Darren Blase, Lorna Berrett, Martin Dowie, David Kay, Ag MacKeith, Caroline Potter
- FINANCE AND GENERAL PURPOSES COMMITTEE: Chairman: Councillor Caroline Potter, Members: Councillors Alistair Bastin, Lorna Berrett, Darren Blase, Chris Church, Adam Rankin, Graham Fairclough, David Kay.
- PLANNING COMMITTEE: Chair: Councillor Adam Rankin, Members: Councillors Chris Church, Martin Dowie, Ann Dykes and David Kay.
- RECREATION AND AMENITIES COMMITTEE: Chair: Councillor Darren Blase. Members: Councillors Pauline Allen, Alistair Bastin, Lorna Berrett, Judi Bolder, Martin Dowie, Graham Fairclough, David Kay, Ag MacKeith, Caroline Potter, Adam Rankin.
- REMEMBRANCE DAY COMMITTEE: Chair: Councillor Graham Fairclough and members Councillors Lorna Berrett, Ann Dykes and Adam Rankin.
PARISH COUNCIL REPRESENTATIVES
- BOTLEY TRAFFIC ADVISORY: Councillors: Alistair Bastin, Ann Dykes, Ag MacKeith, Laura Jones
- PARISH PUBLIC TRANSPORT REPRESENTATIVE: Councillor Laura Jones
- LOUIE MEMORIAL PAVILION TRUST MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE: Councillors: Judith Bolder, Ag MacKeith
- SEACOURT HALL MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE: Councillors: Lorna Berrett, David Kay, Caroline Potter, Graham Fairclough
- GREEN BELT NETWORK: Councillor Adam Rankin
- WEB-SITE MANAGEMENT: Councillors: Lorna Berrett, David Kay and the Parish Clerk