Committees and Parish Representation Lists
NB: Standing Orders state that the minimum membership of a committee is 4 members, with a quorum level of 50% of the members.
- ALLOTMENTS COMMITTEE: Chair: Councillor Ag MacKeith. Members include Councillors Judi Bolder, Chris Church, Martin Dowie and Graham Fairclough.
- COMMUNICATIONS COMMITTEE:Chair: Councillor Lorna Berrett, and members Councillors Chris Church, Martin Dowie, David Kay and Caroline Potter.
- FINANCE AND GENERAL PURPOSES COMMITTEE: Chairman: David Kay. Councillors: Ag MacKeith, Lorna Berrett, Judi Bolder, Adam Rankin, Caroline Potter, Graham Fairclough, Laura Jones.
- PLANNING COMMITTEE: Chair: Councillor Adam Rankin, Members: Councillors Pauline Allen, Martin Dowie, Ann Dykes and David Kay
- RECREATION AND AMENITIES COMMITTEE: Chair: Councillor Caroline Potter. Members: Councillors Pauline Allen, Alistair Bastin, Lorna Berrett, Darren Blase, Judi Bolder, Martin Dowie, Graham Fairclough, David Kay, Ag MacKeith, Adam Rankin
- REMEMBRANCE DAY COMMITTEE: Chair: Councillor Graham Fairclough and members Councillors Lorna Berrett, Ann Dykes and Adam Rankin.
PARISH COUNCIL REPRESENTATIVES
- BOTLEY TRAFFIC ADVISORY: Councillors: Ann Dykes, Ag MacKeith, Laura Jones, Darren Blase
- PARISH PUBLIC TRANSPORT REPRESENTATIVE: Councillor Darren Blase
- LOUIE MEMORIAL PAVILION TRUST MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE: Councillors: Judith Bolder, Ag MacKeith
- SEACOURT HALL MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE: Councillors: Lorna Berrett, David Kay, Caroline Potter, Graham Fairclough
- GREEN BELT NETWORK: Councillor Adam Rankin
- WEB-SITE MANAGEMENT: Councillors: Lorna Berrett, David Kay and the Parish Clerk (3)