Annual Parish Meetings are a chance for Parishioners to discuss matters of local importance. Although arranged by the Parish Council and chaired by the Chairman of NHPC, it is not a Parish Council meeting and operates under a different set of procedures. Reports from previous meetings can be found on this page.
2019 Annual Parish meeting: 21st March 2019
- Chairman’s Report
- Reports from Committees
- West Way redevelopment presentation from SDC construction company
- Expressway presentation by NHPC Chairman
- Q&A: questions submitted by parishioners with answers
- Notified Questions from Parishioners on Parish, County and District Issues:
Full Questions and Answers including comments at the meeting.
NHPC Chairman’s Annual Report
- NHPC – 2016 A.P.M. – Audited Accounts 2014-2015
- NHPC – 2016 A.P.M. – Agenda for the Annual Parish Meeting – 17-03-2016.doc
- Draft minutes of the 2016 Annual Parish Meeting (approved at the 2017 APM)
2016 A.P.M. – Minutes Subject to Approval 17-03-2016.doc