Annual Parish Meetings are a chance for Parishioners to discuss matters of local importance. Although arranged by the Parish Council and chaired by the Chairman of NHPC, it is not a Parish Council meeting and operates under a different set of procedures. Reports from previous meetings can be found on this page.
2023: Thursday 16th March, 7:30pm, Seacourt Hall and online via Zoom. Please send topics or questions to the chair by Monday 13th March: email@example.com
2022: The Annual Parish meeting was held in person and via Zoom Agenda. Draft Minutes will be approved at the 2023 meeting.
- 2021: Held on Zoom with almost 100 attendees. Minutes are online here.
- 2020: There was no APM in 2020 due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- 2019 – Minutes.
- 2018: 2018 Minutes
- 2017. NHPC – 2017 A.P.M. – Agenda for the Annual Parish Meeting – 16-03-2017.doc
- 2016 Minutes of the 2016 Annual Parish Meeting
- 2015 NHPC – 2015 A.P.M. – Minutes 12-03-2015 .doc
- 2014: NHPC – 2014 A.P.M. – Minutes 13-03-2014 .doc
- 2013; Minutes 14-03-2013.doc
- 2012: NHPC 2012 A.P.M. – Minutes 15-03-2012.doc
- 2011: 2011 A.P.M. – Minutes 10-03-2011.doc