The Parish Council is looking for a Grounds Keeper for the Louie Memorial playing fields. The Grounds Keeper’s average working hours are 6 hours a week. Necessary training will be provided including RoSPA training. The salary is equivalent to £22,780 per annum at full time hours – pro rata for 6 hours a week this is £307.84 per month. Duties of the post include, but are not limited to:
- Weekly safety checks of the play equipment
- Maintenance checks of defibrillator cabinet
- Cleaning and litter picking, general maintenance of the Trim Trail equipment
- Reporting and removing graffiti
- Ensuring safety of paths, checking for any tree damage
- Line marking the 11-a-side football pitch
- Taking care of groundskeeping supplies tools and inventory
Please refer to the Policies section for relevant Personnel policies including Equal Opportunities Policy.
Please apply to the Parish Clerk email@example.com or by post to Parish Office, 5 Church Way, Botley, Oxford, OX2 9TH.