- The Parish Clerk can be contacted on Tel: 07494 054581 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours: Parish Office opening hours Monday to Friday 9.00 – noon.
- Chairman of the Parish Council, Councillor Caroline Potter Cllr.email@example.com – Tel: 07590 194768
- Vice-Chairman of the Parish Council, Councillor Lorna Berrett Lorna.Berrett@northhinksey-pc.gov.uk – Tel: 01865 722732 or mob: 07967 111014
- All Councillors’ contact details can be found on the Councillors page
For full details and progress updates on the key objectives for the current term visit the Key Objectives page.
- Allotments – visit the allotment page
- Bus Shelters: Maintenance of the nine seats within the parish and the bus shelter in Arnolds Way. Although the bus shelters at the bottom of Westminster Way and near the junction of Laburnum Road and Crabtree Road are owned by the Parish Council they are maintained by Primesite Media.
- Graffiti – see advice on the Vale of the White Horse District Council page
- Highways: All matters regarding highways issues are the responsibility of the County Council. Visit the County Council’s Roads, travel and parking page.
- Paths: Clearance and maintenance of the concrete path between Cedar Road and Hurst Rise Road are the responsibility of the parish council. Contact the Clerk if you have any issues to raise.
- Parish noticeboards: Maintenance of the parish noticeboards and two allotment noticeboards are the responsibility of the parish council. Contact the Clerk.
- Planning – visit the committee page
- Recreation & Amenities – visit the committee page. The committee is responsible for the Louie Memorial Fields and the Nature Reserve & Community Orchard
- Remembrance Day Service
Other useful contacts including services run by District and County Councils, Thames Water and Thames Valley Police can be found on the Contacts page.