- The Parish Clerk can be contacted on Tel: 07494 054581
email@example.com Office hours: Parish Office currently closed during COVID-19 pandemic in line with government guidelines.
- Chairman of the Parish Council, Councillor Caroline Potter Cllr.firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel: 07590 194768
- Vice-Chairman of the Parish Council, Councillor Lorna Berrett Lberrett.email@example.com – Tel: 01865 722732 or mob: 07967 111014
- All Councillors’ contact details can be found on the Councillors page
For full details and progress updates on the key objectives for the current term visit the Key Objectives page.
- Allotments – visit the committee page
- Bus Shelters: Maintenance of the nine seats within the parish and the bus shelter in Arnolds Way. Although the bus shelters at the bottom of Westminster Way and near the junction of Laburnum Road and Crabtree Road are owned by the Parish Council they are maintained by Primesite Media.
- Graffiti – see advice on the Vale of the White Horse District Council page
- Highways: All matters regarding highways issues are now dealt with at full Council meetings. To discuss any items in relation to highways issues please contact the Parish Clerk Tel: 01865 861992.
- Paths: Clearance and maintenance of the concrete path between Cedar Road and Hurst Rise Road are the responsibility of the parish council. Contact the Clerk if you have any issues to raise.
- Parish noticeboards: Maintenance of the six parish noticeboards and two allotment noticeboards are the responsibility of the parish council. Contact the Clerk.
- Planning – visit the committee page
- Recreation & Amenities – visit the committee page. The committee is responsible for the Louie Memorial Fields and the Nature Reserve & Community Orchard
- Remembrance Day Service
Other useful contacts including services run by District and County Councils, Thames Water and Thames Valley Police