- Chairman of the Parish Council, Councillor David Kay – Tel: 01865 240272
- Vice-Chairman of the Parish Council, Councillor Caroline Potter – Mobile: 0759019476
- Parish Clerk: to end of 2018 is Alan Stone – Tel: 01865 861992 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Colin Ryde is the new Parish Clerk taking over from Alan and can be contacted on email@example.com
- All Councillors’ contact details can be found on the Contacts page
See full details and progress updates on the Key Objectives page.
- Highways, Bus Shelters & Seats (see below)
- Recreation & Amenities
- Louie Memorial Fields
- Nature Reserve & Community Orchard
- Remembrance Day Service
- Addressing graffiti
- Other useful contacts including services run by District and County Councils, Thames Water and Thames Valley Police
Highways, Bus Shelters & Seats:
Maintenance of the nine seats within the parish and the bus shelter in Arnolds Way. Although the bus shelters at the bottom of Westminster Way and near the junction of Laburnum Road and Crabtree Road are owned by the Parish Council they are maintained by Primesite Media.
- Maintenance of the six parish noticeboards and two allotment noticeboards.
- Clearance and maintenance of the concrete path between Cedar Road and Hurst Rise Road.
All matters regarding highways issues are now dealt with at full Council meetings. To discuss any items in relation to highways issues please contact the Parish Clerk Tel: 01865 861992.