The Annual Parish Meeting is 7:30pm Thursday 16th March at Seacourt Hall and you can also attend online via Zoom.
Agenda with Zoom details can be downloaded here.
- Welcome and Introduction by the Chairman (5 minutes)
- Approval of the Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting on 17th March 2022 (5 minutes)
- Questions submitted by the public (20 minutes)
- Presentation on proposed Botley Skatepark by CANVAS (https://canvasspaces.co.uk/) and
Q&A (10 minutes)
- Community Police update and Q&A (10 minutes)
- Update on proposed solar farm by Solar2 and Q&A (10 minutes)
- The future of Botley Medical Centre – update and discussion (10 minutes)
- Sustainable Botley – first results of home energy assessments (10 minutes)
- The King’s Coronation Celebrations – call for volunteers (5 minutes)
- Update on Oxford Flood Alleviation Scheme proposal (5 minutes)
- West Way Phase 2 development update (5 minutes)
- Update on local traffic issues – 20mph zone and Botley road closure (5 minutes)
- Public art update (5 minutes)
- Pavilion project update (5 minutes)
Annual Parish Meetings are a chance for parishioners to discuss matters of local importance. Although arranged by the Parish Council and chaired by the Chairman of NHPC, it is not a Parish Council meeting and operates under a different set of procedures. All are welcome to attend.