The Parish Council is looking for a Grounds Keeper for the Louie Memorial playing fields. The Grounds Keeper’s average working hours are 6 hours a week. Necessary training will be provided including RoSPA training. The salary is equivalent to £22,780 per annum at full time hours – pro rata for 6 hours a week this is £307.84 per month.
Duties of the post include, but are not limited to:
- Weekly Safety Checks of the play equipment on the Upper and Lower Playing Fields, using RoSPA report form
- Weekly, monthly and annual maintenance checks on the defibrillator cabinet
- Cleaning and litter picking, general maintenance of the Trim Trail equipment, and reporting and removing graffiti
- Ensuring safety of paths, salting and clearing mud as necessary, to prevent slips and falls, checking for any tree damage
- Line marking the 11-a-side football pitch
- Taking care of groundskeeping supplies tools and inventory
Download the full Job Description here.
Please apply to the Parish Clerk or by email or post to Parish Office, 5 Church Way, Botley Oxford, OX2 9TH.