From 28th March: A423 Southern Bypass Road, between Hinksey Hill interchange and Kennington roundabout.
These improvement works will be undertaken during both day and night shifts, with most of the works being undertaken at night. Day shifts will be typically carried out between 07:30 and 17:30 and night shifts will be typically carried out between 22:00 and 05:00.
Expect lane closures, diversions and temporary traffic signals which may cause delays c. Please consider walking, cycling or using public transport where possible during this time.
We have been told to expect the following night-time closures and diversions:
• A423 east bound lane 1 closure from Hinksey Hill interchange to Kennington roundabout
• A423 west bound lane 1 closure from Kennington roundabout to Hinksey Hill roundabout
• Old Abingdon Road on/off slip road closure and diversion
• Kennington Road on/off slip road closure and diversion
Also some work from 07:30 to 17:30, on Wednesday 30 and Thursday 31
You can expect:
• Two-way temporary traffic signals on Kennington Rd
• Pedestrian diversions
There will be no closures or diversions from Thursday 14 to Monday 18 April, to prevent disruption
over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend.
More details and map here.