Saturday 25th September 2pm to 4pm at Seacourt Hall. Part of the Oxfordshire Great Big Green Week. Come and find out what we can all do to help tackle the climate crisis and create a greener Botley.
Short talks on:
• Climate Action in Botley – what can we do to make a difference?
• ‘Cumnor Fit for the Future’. a new group focused on nature and
climate change issues (https://www.cumnorf4f.org/) – can we do the same?
• Our local wildlife: find out what’s around us
• The launch of the Botley ‘Green Guide’ to the ways we can make a difference in our homes, workplaces and communities.
We’ll discuss what we can do about local issues including:
• Reducing carbon emissions
• Tackling air pollution problems
• Protecting and caring for our green spaces
• Helping people grow food locally
• Using rainwater and tackling flooding issues
Register at https://greenerbotley.eventbrite.co.uk