Neighbourhood Plan Referendum 6th May 2021: We have worked with the Vale over the past year on producing a final referendum version of the Neighbourhood Plan including all of the changes required by the Internal Examiner.The public referendum was on hold due to the pandemic but will now take place on 6th May.
Voters can vote at the polling station, by post or by proxy. For information about registering to vote (deadline 19 April) and voting options please see whitehorsedc.gov.uk/elections.
Vale of White Horse District Council has published the specified referendum documents on its website. These are:
- North Hinksey Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Summary of the representations submitted to the Independent Examiner
- Statement that the draft plan meets the basic conditions (decision statement)
- Independent Examiner’s Report (appendix 2 of decision statement)
- Information Statement and Information for Voters
These documents can be inspected on the Vale District Council’s website. Go to www.whitehorsedc.gov.uk/north-hinksey-np
If you need help accessing the referendum documents, please call the District Council’s neighbourhood planning team on 01235 422600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please help spread the word about the elections to those shielding or without access to the internet. You can download a poster here.