Monday 22nd March 7pm – 8.30pm: Public online meeting – Looking after our green spaces and wildlife
Join us to discuss ideas for how we can create a better natural environment.
- Roselle Chapman, Wild Oxfordshire
- Catriona Bass, Nature recovery Network, Eynsham.
- Updates on local projects and ideas.
The meeting will discuss:
- How can we work together to look after our existing green spaces?
- Possible new projects including community food growing
- Can we create new or better spaces for wildlife within the parish?
We will also talk about setting up a community-run nature group. If you’d like to see an even greener Botley, please come along, hear about what is happening and share your ideas.
- To reserve a place register on Eventbrite here.
- You will be sent a weblink on the day to enable you to join the meeting
Roselle Chapman, from the Wild Oxfordshire local charity (https://www.wildoxfordshire.org.uk/), works with community groups across the county.
Catriona Bass is from the successful Eynsham ‘Nature Recovery Network’ who are doing great work (https://www.nature-recovery-network.org/ ) and are already collaborating with our neighbours on Cumnor Parish Council.