Christmas & New Year support

Details of how to get support or report something over the Christmas holiday period:

COVID support:  

Following the late changes in Tiers and Christmas rules we realise many people may have to change their plans and some may be alone when they didn’t plan to be. If you need support, if you are self-isolating or in need in any way, please check our COVID hub page for more support information.

The Botley Responders email will be monitored daily but if you need urgent support please check the list of Street Champions and contact someone near to you directly. The Responders are all volunteers and may not be available at short notice so please also check the leaflet with links to local and national helplines and other support. Stay safe and well this Christmas.

Christmas break: Free and discount food for children – check this list of cafes and pubs offering free or low cost meals for children over the break. There are tabs for our area – the Vale, plus South Oxfordshire and National chains with offers.

Other queries:

The Parish Clerk is on annual leave from December 23rd to January 1st inclusive. Very urgent queries will be picked up but if you do have an urgent matter during this time please also copy in Chairman Councillor David Kay by email or telephone 01865  240272. Non-urgent matters will be responded to from Monday 4th January.

You can report many issues including graffiti, fly tipping, street lighting and broken paving slabs direct to the County Council via

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy, healthy New Year.