Thursday 14th March at 7pm: NHPC will consider the full planning application for a multi-use Louie Memorial Pavilion to replace the current pavilion and scout hut buildings at a special meeting on Thurs 14th March. The plans will be on display at the meeting and also at the Annual Parish Meeting on 21st March. You can download all the drawings and other planning documents below and more information and background including the Ecological Survey and the Consultation Report, can be found on the Louie Memorial page.
If NHPC approves the plans they will be submitted to Vale of White Horse District Council for planning approval, at which time the District Council will run a formal public consultation on the plans.
- Site plan – existing, 1 to 1000
- Block plan – existing buildings, 1 to 250
- Existing buildings plan, 1 to 50
- Elevations, existing buildings, 1 to 50
- Roof plans, existing buildings, 1 to 50
- Building & surroundings plan as proposed
- Block plan – proposed, 1 to 250
- Unfolded elevations as proposed
- True elevations as proposed
- Roof plan as proposed, 1 to 100
- Indicative sections
- Hard & soft landscaping plans
- Hard & soft landscaping notes
- Vehicle Tracking Plans