The following key objectives are for the remainder of the term of the Council (to May 2019). Updates on progress can be found on the Key Objectives page
- To provide an improved range of leisure and recreational facilities within the Parish.
- To support, manage and improve spaces, buildings and services that are the Parish Council’s responsibilities.
- To work with all relevant stakeholders to ensure that the redevelopment of Botley Centre proceeds with as little disruption as possible to the activities of residents and local businesses.
- To actively support the production and full implementation of an effective Neighbourhood Plan for the Parish.
- To support the setting up of a new charity enabling a range of services currently offered by Elms Road Children’s Centre to continue in the long term, following the withdrawal of County Council funding.